Thursday, July 12, 2007

Indulgence: Costa Rican Coffee

It doesn't matter how late it gets, my morning ritual, which basically involves staring into space for 15 minutes while I drink my coffee, cannot be disturbed. I discovered Cafe Britt coffee while on vacation in Costa Rica, and found it to be heavenly. I mean to try their other coffees (they also sell Peruvian coffee), but right now I'm hooked on their Costa Rican organic shade grown roast. It is smooth and rich and picks me up without making me feel edgy. I now order it online and also give to coffee-drinking friends and relatives as a gift on holidays.
By the way, the coffee is certified organic and the company claims to follow fair trade practices and help develop sustainable practices in coffee growing countries. I really hope that's true, because I love this coffee.

No comments: