Tuesday, July 3, 2007

A Weakness - Taryn Rose shoes


I just purchased today my third pair of Taryn Rose shoes. I am not a professed shopaholic nor do not consider myself a "Carrie Bradshaw type," but if any shopping experience comes close to a religious one for me, it is the purchase of these shoes. I had never until I discovered them worn a pair that was perfectly comfortable in every way. No scraping parts, no squished toes and they're even wide enough to accomodate a bunion on one's left foot (should one have such a problem). As a result of this discovery, I now find it difficult to purchase any other brand of shoe, and will probably have far fewer shoes in my closet (they are not cheap). I guess I will just consider the clutter reduction a positive byproduct of my commitment.

No comments: