I am tres proud of myself - all by my lonesome, I fixed the broken floor tile in my kitchen! It took me long enough, but aside from figuring out what needed to get done and lugging home all the excess material I was forced to buy (see July 21st entry below: http://fulllifenow.blogspot.com/2007/07/broken-tile-in-kitchen.html), it really wasn't that difficult. I used a flat screwdriver to force out the broken floor tile, I vacuumed out all the debris, I spread a coat of mortar in the space and then pressed the new tile into it. I cleaned the excess product out from the grooves with a plastic knife and waited a day for it to dry. Next, I mixed a little water into some grout, just enough to get it to the consistency of toothpaste and using a plastic knife again, I put as much as I could fit into the grooves with some extra over the top. Finally, I packed in the grout with a damp sponge at the same time that I cleaned off the excess. Voilà!