Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New Clothes, Woo hoo!

With all the election hullabaloo and the world falling apart and all over the last few weeks, I totally ignored NY Fashion Week, which is kind of sad because it really is very important that we all have clothes. Anyway, it's that time of the year again when the wardrobe needs refreshing, and so I thought I'd share my favorite recent purchases. I've previously sung the praises of DKNY, which I think has chic easy clothes at a range of prices (some more reasonable than others). Below, their classic cozy (in silk or wool) for under $200, can be worn 12 different ways:




I love to wear this wool v-neck dress over a black turtle neck tee and tights with knee-high boots. Nice and cozy for $175.



And, finally, cool, comfortable shoes for under $100.



Now, I just need to stop myself from shopping anymore for a while . . . .

No comments: